Click below or use the search box on the left for youth specific programs and services in Victoria, BC, Canada.
- Basic Needs: Food, Shelter & Transport
- Support: Personal, Community & Family
- Music, Arts & Culture
- Volunteering & Getting Involved
- Community Centres & Multi-use Spaces
- Beliefs & Spirituality
- Youth Violence
Get connected. Check out the many local and online resources available to you.
If Youthspace Chat is really busy tonight, check out these other great support services:
YouthinBC.com - For youth in BC or Yukon
CrisisChat.org - For users in the USA
Search for Youth Services and Programs in Victoria, BC!
- Use the search box above and type in what kind of help or information you're looking for.
- Click on a category on the right to explore multiple resources.