Welcome to Youthspace.ca - a safe space to explore your thoughts and concerns.
Chat or Text our Support Team volunteers tonight!
Sunday to Thursday 6 - 11pm PST
Friday and Saturday we're here 6pm til Midnight.
So come on by and let us know what's up.
Stuff to Do While You Wait
Interested in becoming a volunteer member of
the Support Team??
Are you a good listener who wants to make a difference?
We're looking for people with a passion for helping others... Youthspace.ca is recruiting community volunteers!
- You must be empathetic, compassionate, and non-judgmental, and able to remain calm in highly stressful situations.
- You must be willing to commit to an extensive in-person training program including skill development and practice.
- You must be able to commit to one year of volunteer service. The volunteer commitment consists of 40 hours of classroom training, followed by 144 hrs supporting users online.
- You must live in the Greater Victoria area.
- You must be 17 yrs old by the first day of Training. If you are under 19 yrs old, we require permission from your parent or guardian.
- You must be willing to submit to a Criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector search.
- Our next Training Group will begin in the Spring of 2014.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.