Interested in becoming a volunteer member of
the Support Team??
Are you a good listener who wants to help make a difference?
We're looking for people with a passion for helping others... Youthspace.ca is recruiting community volunteers for 2013!
- You must be empathetic, compassionate, and non-judgmental, and able to remain calm in highly stressful situations.
- You must be willing to commit to an extensive training program including a lot of skill development and practice.
- You must be able to commit to one year of volunteer service totaling 200 volunteer hours (40hrs training, 144hrs online, 16hrs special events).
- You must live in the Greater Victoria area.
- You must be 17 yrs old by the first day of Training. If you are under 19 yrs old, we require permission from your parent or guardian.
- You must be willing to submit to a Criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector search.
- Next training starts in September 2013.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.