Welcome to Youthspace.ca - a safe space to explore your thoughts and concerns.
Chat or Text
6 - 11pm PST Every Night
for Canadians under 30 years old.
No judgements. No advice. Just support. So come on by and let us know what's up.
Stuff to Do While You Wait
Interested in becoming a volunteer member of
the Youthspace Volunteer Community??
Are you a good listener who wants to make a difference?
We're looking for people with a passion for helping others to support youth in our online Chat!
Our Community Volunteers:
- are empathetic, compassionate, and non-judgmental.
- able to remain calm in highly stressful situations.
- commit to an extensive 40 hour in-person training program in Victoria BC.
- commit to one year of volunteer service. The volunteer commitment consists of 140 hrs supporting users online.
- must live in the Greater Victoria area for the duration of your volunteer commitment.
- must be 17 yrs old by the first day of Training. If you are under 19 yrs old, we require permission from your parent or guardian.
- must be willing to submit to a Criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector search.
- Our next Training Group will begin in October 2014. Applications will be accepted until September 15th or until all seats are filled.
- ALL INCOMING APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING CARRIED FORWARD TO SPRING 2015.
- To apply please fill out our Online Application Form
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.