Welcome to Youthspace.ca - a safe space to explore your thoughts and concerns.
Chat or Text
6 - 11pm PST Every Night
for Canadian Youth up to 30 years old.
No judgements. No advice. Just support. So come on by and let us know what's up.
Stuff to Do While You Wait
Interested in becoming a volunteer member of
the Support Team??
Are you a good listener who wants to make a difference?
We're looking for people with a passion for helping others... Youthspace.ca is recruiting community volunteers!
- You must be empathetic, compassionate, and non-judgmental, and able to remain calm in highly stressful situations.
- You must be willing to commit to an extensive in-person training program including skill development and practice.
- You must be able to commit to one year of volunteer service. The volunteer commitment consists of 40 hours of classroom training and at least 10hours of homework, followed by 144 hrs supporting users online.
- You must live in the Greater Victoria area.
- You must be 17 yrs old by the first day of Training. If you are under 19 yrs old, we require permission from your parent or guardian.
- You must be willing to submit to a Criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector search.
- Our next Training Group will begin on April 5th, 2014. The April Training Group is now full. Applications will be accepted beginning in July for the October 2014 group.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.