If you feel unsafe or have already done something to hurt yourself, please call 9-1-1.
By using the Youthspace.ca chat, you are agreeing to these terms:
- You are under 30 years old.
- Youthspace.ca has access to your phone number and IP. We respect your confidentiality, however if we are seriously concerned for your safety, we may share your phone number or identifying information with local emergency services in your area. We also have a legal responsibility to report instances of child abuse.
- You will treat all staff and volunteers with respect. Comments of disrespect or discrimination are not acceptable at Youthspace.ca.
- You accept that we keep records of chats for training purposes and to help our volunteers learn.
- You will do your best to be responsive and present in the chat. If you don’t reply for more than ten minutes, we may end the chat to respond to other visitors.
Any changes to these Terms are effective immediately after updating. Each time you access these services, you must agree to the Terms of Service. If you see anyone violating these terms, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.